Green Magma - Nature's Finest 250 count
In many ways, Green Magma is at the very core of the Green Foods family of products. Way back in 1969, Dr. Hagiwara pioneered an award-winning juicing and spray drying technique that transformed young barley grass into a nutrient-dense powder while still preserving all the barley grass’s innate power and nutrition.
What Is Green Magma?
Dr. Hagiwara's incredible technique is still in use today and our Green Magma — the world’s premier barley grass supplement— is more popular than ever. How confident are we in the power of Green Magma? We’ve got more than 40 years of scientific research and consumer satisfaction that speaks to how wonderful this supplement truly is, and we’re proud to carry on Dr. Hagiwara’s tradition of excellence and commitment to whole-body wellness by offering Green Magma to a whole new generation of health-minded members of the Green Foods family.
Green Magma May Help:
• Improve digestion
• Support immune function
• Boost energy
• Regulate digestion
• Promote hair and nail growth and healthy skin
Green Magma May Be Used To:
• Enhance Energy: Feel the nutrients from expertly culled and processed barley grass juice flood your system and give your energy levels a much-needed boost.
• Assist in Gentle Detox and Digestion: Barley grass may help alleviate inflammation and reduce toxins, making it easier for your body to create a welcoming environment for gut-friendly bacteria and efficiently whisk away toxins and harmful heavy metals.
• Provide Accessible Nutrition: This superfood reads like a what’s what of nutrition. Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and K are all present alongside a plethora of electrolytes, antioxidants, amino acids and enzymes. Put it all together and you have an impressive deluge of invaluable nutrients crucial for your body’s development, maintenance and overall wellness.
• Reduce Acidity: For those looking to reestablish proper acid-alkali balance, Green Magma may help reduce excess acidity. Restoring that balance could have a wide range of benefits, including improved energy and metabolism, better sleep, more regular bowel movements, decreased fatigue and stronger hair and fingernails.
• Fight Free Radicals: Barley grass is full of antioxidants that work to neutralize free radicals and help prevent diseases linked to oxidative stress.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.